zondag 3 april 2011

My Man


June 18, 2009 - Chick removed the plaster last night. When she started gnawing the stitches as if they were Chucky's whiskers, it clearly was time to Act.

Both Chick and Chucky were in total denial that neutering had just happened. They ran through the house, jumped on each other from ambushes and rolled frolicking on the floor, belly to belly, outrageously kicking each other with their hind legs. Not at all good for a fresh wound in the belly.

I consulted the vet - she suggested a small romper suit, and today I picked it up. It's XXS (eXtra, eXtra Small), red with a black trimming. 'Do you have them in turquoise?' I inquired, but they hadn't. I put Chick in her romper suit. She was appalled.

I went shopping, and when I returned home an hour later, they were lying on the couch. Like this. Such a sweet couple.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten