zondag 3 april 2011

Jee, What Happened Down There?


June 17, 2009 -- The best flirty thing I could have said to the very charming vet - 'well, doctor, I'll put my pussy in your expert hands' - fortunately did not occur to me until after I had left the veterinary practice. Anyway, the vet has done a great job and Chick and Chucky are home now. Incapable of creating offspring, ever.
The removal of Chuck's balls was a piece of cake, and he wasn't bothered by it - as soon as he got home, Chuck jumped on the window sill and consumed a big fat black fly.
Chicky had a harder time. For a few hours she groggily rested on my lap. But an hour ago she started to inspect her belly (iodine, plaster). Fifteen minutes later she purred for a while. Five minutes later she climbed the climbing pole - bad idea, I think, with a fresh would in your belly.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten