donderdag 24 februari 2011

Exploring



March 16, 2009 Early morning - I hear soft meowing in the hallway: the kitties are exploring! When they hear me get out of bed, they run for cover under the kitchen cupboards. I seduce them into reappearing with food. Chucky loves to eat, where one goes, the other follows. They eat, visit their cat toilet, spraying the grit hygienically all over the place, climb on chairs, try to climb a towel hanging from a chair, try and fail to jump on the kitchen counter. It's too high for them.

Occasionally, they climb over me - I'm lying on the kitchen floor, within easy reach. They climb on top of me, and let me stroke their bellies - turning round and round like corkscrews from sheer pleasure.

And then suddenly, they've had enough. Chick and Chucky disappear under the kitchen cupboards once again, not showing their faces again till it's 2 pm..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten