zondag 19 februari 2012

New Bed


The ice that reigned last week has now disappeared completely. Now, it rains and Chick and Chucky do not go out much. Time to deal with the cat radiator bed! Like the proverbial Wild West Town, this place is too small for the both o'them, so it were looking for a second one. 
Unfortunately we couldn't find the same kind - it was sold out, and manufacturer went out of business, whatever: I don't know why this model disappeared from the cat radiator bed market. I just know I'm sorry it's gone. BUT - I did have old brown cat bed on my balcony in Amsterdam. With some modifications (forcing the hooks straight), it could be attached to this radiator. 
 
Chick was enchanted. Chucky deigned it unworthy. In the end, it turns out, both are happy.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten