zondag 19 juni 2011

Cat & Car


Chick & Chucky like cars. Whenever a visitor arrives or leaves by car, Chick and/or Chucky will jump in as soon as a car door is opened. It's a need to inspect. They don't mind driving, either (as is obvious from the banner of this blog), as long as it doesn't take too long and the driving takes place in the daytime. Driving in the dark just isn't their thing. And to drive that point home, they meow all the way.

When the traffic is easy, driving from Amsterdam to Friesland takes about 1 hour and 15 minutes, which C&C feel is a bit too long. But once we're in the car and on the motorway going north, they are released from their containers, free to roam. Usually they end up taking turns sitting on my lap.

I took this picture with my iPhone while driving.Of course I was keeping one and a half eyes on the road, which I hope accounts for the expression on my face. But when I looked at it the next day, I thought: 'the look on my face resembles my cat's. I am starting to look like Chucky.' Or he is starting to look like me. A case of owner-pet symbiosis?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten